Sunday, July 10, 2011

My toothpaste...

...has chlorophyll in it - love the marketing. I'm sure they'd be amused some of our toothpaste has baking soda in it.












these really are much more effective than ours.....











































I like this one much better then our yellow triangle "Slow Children". Really, what does that mean?











This kid was walking his pet horse along the lake. Tucker is almost it's size, ok not really. But his friends are.







Nothing like honesty...





The name of our street~













A sign posted next to the desk of the (blonde) female employee at the rental car office....if you don't speak french, use your imagination and memory of American blonde jokes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys! Love the Blog! I finally figured out how to access it. Spent the day with Tucker today, he's doing great, but misses you! I'll give him a big hug for you guys! xoxo June

    ReplyDelete
  2. These signs are hilarious -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete